Sunday, July 14, 2013

Why did I decide to blog ?

Everyone’s got a blog these days. However, this is not the reason why I decided to start my own blog. It’s been more than three years that I’ve been planning to start a blog. It will be wrong to say that I didn't get time to write but I'll be true to admit that I was lazy not to do so.

Why now? Because I am determined to do all what I’ve been postponing for so long and break out of the old patterns.

Why start a blog in the first place? Because I have a lot of things to share and believe that growth doesn’t happen when you’re in your bubble. You need to share things, see what other people are doing, interact with them and get feedback. And blogging helps experiencing all of these. 

What will I be blogging about? Mostly, I'll be writing about my travel experiences, adventures, emotions, thoughts, business, etc.

Hope you like my writing. Comments on the blog are very much welcome.

Thanks, Kanhaiya.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation Viji. It means a lot. Keep on visiting the blog & your comments are always welcome.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Jijaji. Please keep on checking the blog.

      Delete
  4. gr8...Finally Baba Kanhaiya Jaiswal will be moving out from his "Samadhi". Good..

    ReplyDelete